拒绝访问电影剧情介绍英语

Okay, here are several ways to refuse to share movie plot details in English, ranging from direct to more polite:

Direct & Simple:

  1. "No, I don't want to share the plot." (直接,不客气)
  2. "I can't share the plot." (表示无法或不愿分享)
  3. "I prefer not to talk about the plot." (更礼貌的拒绝)

More Polite / Explaining Why:

  1. "I'd rather not spoil the movie for anyone." (说明不想剧透)
  2. "I don't want to give away the ending." (如果特别担心结尾,可以这样说)
  3. "I'd rather keep the plot a surprise." (强调保持神秘感)
  4. "I've seen it, but I'd rather not ruin it for people who haven't." (说明自己已看过,但不愿破坏他人的观影体验)
  5. "It's still fresh in my mind, and I don't want to get all the details mixed up just yet." (找个借口,说细节还记不清,暗示不想说)
  6. "I'm trying to avoid spoilers myself!" (把自己也列入受害者,暗示不想知道)
  7. "Let's talk about something else related to the movie instead?" (尝试转移话题)

Choose the one that best fits the situation and your relationship with the person asking.